Re: GTK miniiso on ppc arch

On 10/28/05, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 10/27/05, Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl> wrote:
> > > On Thursday 27 October 2005 17:10, you wrote:
>
> > GOOD NEWS, guys!
> >
> > I just started the gtk frontend in ppc!!! :))

> I forgot to  give the links, but is not important as the mini iso boots also ;-)
>
> > there is some issue with the colours, they are messed up in the
> > banner, but in rest it looks fine.

A small update, just to make this announcement "official".
If anybody wants to build a powerpc image on their own stations, they
can get the needed udebs from the known location [1], more precisely
the locludebs.powerpc directory [2] .

Probably putting a miniso built by myself would be a good idea. Frans,
what do you say?

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/
[2] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/localudebs.powerpc/

--