Re: get_nameservers does not work in d-i preseed file

Frans Pop wrote:
On Tuesday 30 August 2005 15:56, Samy Khadem-Al-Charieh wrote:

I preseed my sarge-netinst-cd by a preseed file from floppy.
Everything works great - only I cannot set our nameservers.
These are 130.149.12.211 and 130.149.4.20.
But d-i always puts 130.149.12.1 into the /etc/resolv.conf.

Thank you for your mail. This problem has already been fixed in version 1.12 of netcfg, which is currently in unstable and use on daily builds of the installer.

Ah, that's nice to hear.
Sorry I didn't recognize this.
I tried to search in bugs.debian.org,
but it seems I was not successful ;-)

So just a last question (sorry):
Is it possible to incorporate the bugfix in the
stable sarge-netinst-cd - in an easy way?
I just unpacked it and made some changes to the
isolinux dir and repacked.
If it's more complicated than this I'll just wait for an update.

Thank you so much and greetings, Samy.   :-)

--
Dipl.-Phys. Samy Khadem-Al-Charieh