Re: get_nameservers does not work in d-i preseed file

On Tuesday 30 August 2005 15:56, Samy Khadem-Al-Charieh wrote:
> I preseed my sarge-netinst-cd by a preseed file from floppy.
> Everything works great - only I cannot set our nameservers.
> These are 130.149.12.211 and 130.149.4.20.
> But d-i always puts 130.149.12.1 into the /etc/resolv.conf.

Thank you for your mail. This problem has already been fixed in version
1.12 of netcfg, which is currently in unstable and use on daily builds of
the installer.

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. If you find other issues with the installer, please file an
installation report [1]; if you find bugs on other packages in Debian,
please report them to the BTS [2], for example using the tool
'reportbug', after checking that the issue has not been reported before.

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/report-template
[2] http://www.debian.org/Bugs/