get_nameservers does not work in d-i preseed file

Hello,

I probably found a bug in the preseeding of the d-i.
I hope this is the right place to post!?

I preseed my sarge-netinst-cd by a preseed file from floppy.
Everything works great - only I cannot set our nameservers.
These are 130.149.12.211 and 130.149.4.20.
But d-i always puts 130.149.12.1 into the /etc/resolv.conf.

I found a workaround by echoing the data into this file from
base-config/early_command - but would be good if this could be fixed.

So I hope this is the right place to post this bug!?

Anyway would be nice to send anything directly or via cc to me
cause I'm not subscribed to this list!!!

By and thanks for the great work, yours Samy.   :-)

--
Dipl.-Phys. Samy Khadem-Al-Charieh