Re: Text improvements (was: graphic installation to debian)

> The quality of the texts is good, but there will always be something to
> improve to be near excellent.

Agreed. A lot of effort has been put in wording consistency all along
d-i, but some gaps can probably still be found. I think that the
quality of English is usally OK as we have enough native speakers in
the project to be confident on that matter.

Please note that the general choice has been using the US spelling
style (no real preference here....we just had to make a choice..:-)))

The best is sending the patches package by package as bug reportsso
that bugs can be fixed one by one (most spelling errors do for
instance need special care to avoid fuzzying translations for no
reason)

Don't forget doing so in your own language (I have assumed this is
German from your name). Some teams have done such work but here also,
improvements are likely (however, for German, Jens Seidel and the
debian-l10n-german team already did a tremendous work).