Text improvements (was: graphic installation to debian)

Christian Perrier wrote:
lacks extended descriptions for many questions and "short" descriptions are not used the correct way).

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you have specific examples?

The quality of the texts is good, but there will always be something to improve to be near excellent.

Now I did a 'svn co' of the large beast.

To whom or to which list should I send patches of suggested improvements?

The originating source of the messages is

  /trunk/packages/$PACKAGE/debian/$PACKAGE.templates

right?

I assume you like 'diff -u'.

As spell checks are regularly done, I will begin with 'wording consistancy'. E.g. 'resume' is a synonym of 'continue' (or 'choose' versus 'select'), and IMHO 'continue' is better understandable to non natives.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer