moving partitions?

Hi boot people,

partman can resize partitions, and that works. Can it also move
partitions around? Or is the only utility really to shrink an
existing partition and to squeeze a Debian partition in between the
existing ones?

`. `'`

"the condition of perfection is idleness.
 the aim of perfection is youth."
                                                        -- oscar wilde