Proposed patch for cdrom-detect

Hi all,

I've got a patch ready for cdrom-detect that makes the postinst fail when
the Releases file can't be read and therefore mirror/suite is not set.
Currently the user only finds out there's a problem when base-install is
being run. IMO detecting this during cdrom-detect is better.
The patch includes a new error template.

This is a different solution from that proposed in #271976 where submitter
suggests to ask for the suite in this situation.
IMO this is wrong as a valid Release file is something basic for an
installation CD and problems reading it are probably an indication that
something will fail later anyway.

If no one objects, I will commit this patch.

I'd also like to implement the patch proposed in #295476 (option to
disable auto-eject). I feel it would be useful, e.g for my laptop and
sparc which don't automatically boot from the CD drive.

Cheers,
Frans

Text of the new template (comments welcome)
Template: cdrom-detect/no-release
Type: error
 The CD-ROM does not seem to hold a valid Release file or that file could
 not be read correctly.
 .
 You may try to repeat CD-ROM detection but, even if it does succeed the
 second time, you may experience problems later in the installation.