Re: Problems booting into Debian installer on PowerMac G5

Can I just make an observation?

>From http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ports-status I
notice that "powerpc, Apple Powermac G5" is listed as "Unavailable"
and "Not yet" (but "32 bit may work"

I was told earlier that this would all work on my PowerMac G5. Is this
not the case? Is this why I am having problems?

If this is the case, does anyone know how long I can expect to wait
before this platform is expected to be supported?

Thanks,
Noah