Re: debian-installer sarge does not select appropriate AthlonXP (kt7) kernel

If you use the netinst CD, you'll have to upgrade to an optimized kernel yourself after the installation has completed.

Ok, that is what I did.  Would you consider adding a further stage which
is only run on netinst to add an optimal kernel before the instalation
completes?  IMHO the install should  be completed in the same way that a
cd install would.

(Please include my email address in any reply)

Kind regards
Homepage: http://jguk.org/
Blog: http://jguk.org/blog.rss
Radio: http://jguk.org/#radio