Problems Installing Debian 3.0 r 4

My BIOS will not recognize the installation cd as a boot device. It keeps giving me this message "Boot Device Not Detected, Insert System Disk and Press F1 To Continue...". I have downloaded and burned all of the different cd images and tried to use each one but it still gives me that error message. Am I burning the image wrong? Is there a certain program I should use to burn it? Right now the software I am using to burn the cd images is the default software that comes with windows xp proff, I think it is roxio not sure. I'm hoping someone here can help me find a solution to this.

If I missed something in the installation guide that covers this can you please give me the chapter number or a link.

Thank you.

PS

I am a new user pitty my retardedness.