Re: d-i and popcon

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 12:21:30PM +1100, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 05:19:25PM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:
> >
> > I agree with that, but I would like to stress that merely installing
> > popcon will not cause any report to be sent unless you choose
> > 'yes' at the debconf prompt on whether reporting (which default to no).
> >

> And have an appropriately configured MTA, yes?

I am not sure what you mean by appropriately. Correctly seems more up to
the point since all what is required is that the root account is able
to send email to popcon.d.o.

Effort toward allowing submission via HTTP POST is nearly complete:
See
<http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/popcon-developers/2005-February/000422.html>
for detail.

Cheers,