boot problems

hi

I'm new to debian and also fairly new to linux.  I installed debian
with the bf24 option,  going thru the bios etc before the install and
setting it up per the install instructions.  The installation went
fairly smooth, alot better that I had expected as the rumors had it
that it was very hard to install.  I did have some confusion when it
came time to installing drivers so I installed anything that it looked
like I had, ide, usb, etc.  I didnt see my network card in the list so
I assumed it was found and installed already.

Anyways more to the point.  After installing I booted from the
harddrive.  It starts booting with lilo and everything seems to be
working fine until it gets an error,
"ide2: unexpected interupt, status=0xd0, count=????"
I am having trouble finding anything to go on with a google search and
thought maybe you could point me in the right direction for solving
this issue.

I also assume it could be a hardware conflict.  My hardware is as follows:

board: MSI intel 865pe
CPU: intel p4-3.0e HT
ram: 256megs DDR333
floppy: 1.44 generic
ide drives:
   Primary master - sony cd burner
   primary slave - empty
   secondary slave & master - empty
   third master - 80gig samsung SATA
   third slave - empty
   fourth master & slave - empty
video:  g-force4 mx4000
the ide, sata, lan, & sound are all onboard

--
Gmail rocks!  Ask me about it if interested.