Re: boot problems

On Sunday 20 February 2005 21:20, Mark wrote:
> I'm new to debian and also fairly new to linux.  I installed debian
> with the bf24 option,  going thru the bios etc before the install and
> setting it up per the install instructions.

The installation system for Woody is no longer supported on this list. If
you really need to install Woody, please ask on the debian-users list.

Alternatively you can try the new installer for Sarge [1]. That should
also have better support for recent hardware.

If you should have any problems with the new installer, please file an
installation report [2].

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
[2] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/report-template

Cheers,