Re: hppa 2.6 badness

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> Joey Hess wrote:
>> Anyway, I notice there's a fair bit of cruft on the hppa initrds and
>> perhaps we should apply this patch:
>
> The patch did reduce the size of the (compressed) initrd by 1 mb, but
> the current d-i netboot images still fail to boot w/o an initrd_size
> parameter.

Sorry, I was very focused on the cdrom image and haven't tried a netinst in
a while.

I think I added a ramdisk=16384 to the palo call made in debian-cd that fixed
this for that variant.  I'm not in a good place right now to try and check in
a change to d-i, but suggest adding a ramdisk=16384 to the other palo
invocations to take care of this.

Bdale