Debian installer FAQ #9 (add my own device driver)

Okay, so the FAQ #9 is exactly what I want to do. Actually I have already built the driver module on a running Sarge system and I would like to get it into the installation on another machine. The Sarge CD that I have works fine, but I do not have the ability to create an new CD. I want to be able to use the Sarge CD and provided by Debian along with my own driver module from a floppy. (The Woody installer actually tell how to accomplish this using the release CD and a floppy.)

  Regards,

   Dan Griffin