creating custom sarge-cdrom(changed initrd's)

hey people,

I want to create a custrom cdset where I Am able to change the initrd files for kernel 2.4 and 2.6 startup. THis to cinlude certian accessibility support (already present on floppydisks, but that's not good enough).

I actually though of copying the cd-contents to disk, changing the intrd's and remakign the iso-image.

However, I noticed that the fiels included in the boot-sector of the cd are not on the cd image itself (mkisofs lists this at least for the cataluge-file).

question is, what package is used to make debian cds bootable?
And ofcourse, howto replicate the workings of it.

in short; how do I built the cd-image and make it bootable liek a regular debian-cd.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Andor Demarteau
linux@disnet.demon.nl