bootsplash option for d-i?

Hi,

I just want to know if in the new debian installer is considered the
possibility that the user could select a bootsplash kernel:

 - I think that it were cool for desktop users. So perhaps in "novice" mode
d-i could ask to user if he/she wants a boot with image or not; or not, maybe
a desktop user don't want to see this kind of questions (it's a topic for
discusion, maybe). But in expert mode, I think it should be included.

 - I think that what splash is the default should be a discussion topic. But,
in meantime, we could have debblue [http://debblue.debian.net/]. Personally,
I wish an animated spiral debian logo that grows more and more as progress
bar (a complete spiral is 100% of boot process). But it's an idea and
probably implies more work (better use done work).

Well, I finish.

Thanks for reading it,
Xan.

PS: sorry for my poor english. It's not my mathernal language.