Re: sarge-ia64-netinst (July 24) installation attempt and failure on DL590/64

Zan,
  Did you file a bug for this?  I can't find anything further in bug
reports or emails to this list.

It appears that the partitioner is seriously broken in version 48 for
ia64.  I too see this error.  The partitioner (partman) only seems to
know about ext2 and swap partitions even though others are loaded.

Jim

--
Jim Lieb			Wild Open Source Inc.