Re: Hardware recognized, but disks not found during installation

Joey Hess wrote:
FWIW, I've verified that the module you want is available using methods
1, 2, 5, 7, and 9. I'm guessing that you're using method 3, which
probably won't work.

There is a installation report template on the web, and a menu item in
the installer to save your logs to a floppy.

Thanks Joey, you've been more than helpful.

I was using kernel 2.4 with a custom modified ramdisk. I'll try the latest daily builds and file a report as needed.

Thanks for you advice.

Sam