Re: d-i floppy installation failed

On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 02:41:23PM +0200, John Smith wrote:
Hi,

> > You are correct, but I am sorry that I didn't mentioned before: even with
> > a new test on another system (1x PII266MHz)  it failed!
> > I tried on my PIV1.7 laptop which I used to create the floppies.
>
> Images from the location you mentioned (floppy/boot & root.img)
> booted my laptop perfectly. No trouble what so all.
>
> If you doubt the images, why don't you get 'm from a mirror or
> try the latest builds from
> http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/daily/floppy/
I tried the previous mirror and it worked fine. Why is it updated yet?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

SteX

PS: the wrong image mirror link should be removed or updated in order not
someone else to encounter my problem, shouldn't it?
--
http://www.openlabs.it/~stex
GPG key: Stefano Melchior   (stex)   <stefano.melchior@openlabs.it>