Pointing users to d-i images on the main page

I'm currently feeling that the way we currently point
users to the various builds on the d-i main page
(http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer) is not optimal.

Basically, we have 3 sections here:

-beta4
-tc1
-daily builds

The daily builds section links to a dedicated page
(www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/builds) explaining the
differences between sid_d-i and sarge_d-i

Strangely, this page mentions sid_d-i as the "daily builds" while the
main installer page link in "Daily builds" points to
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/ which has
*sarge_d-i* builds

There are several consequences to all this:

-we receive "too much" reports for beta4 and for nearly all of them we
 always answer one of the following:
 -"please test a more recent image such as tc1 and sid_s-i"
 -"this has been fixed. Please try....." (tc1 or sid_d-i)"

-tc1 which was meant to be a test candidate is probably is bit too
 visible currently and several users take it as the last "official"
 release"

-sid_d-i images are very hard to find

Just before Saturday's meeting, I received a proposal by Vince
McIntyre for a "how to help us testing d-i" page:

http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/irc-meeting-20040619/vince2.html

I suggest that

-we keep only beta4 on the main d-i page as "official release". Put
 here a link to the "builds" page.
-we remove the tc1 pointer from the main page
-we keep a "daily build" paragraph pointing to a new page called the
"builds" page

This "builds" page should be basically the current
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/builds where we inject Vince
McIntyre proposal.

Do you think we can converge on these ideas ?

The most critical point, imho, is currently the lack of visibility of
sid_d-i and a too much visible sarge_d-i release...