Re: Status of the shadow package

I fail to see the problem here.  The shadow package has needed a lot
of translation work.  You've done that work, you've done the NMUs.
Everyone is happy.

If you were annoyed that it took too long to deal with translation
NMUs then you probably should have asked for permission to make
arbitrary 0-day NMUs for translation purposes.

But as far as I can tell, Karl has dealt with the non-translation
problems in a reasonably timely manner over the past year, although
perhaps not as fast as you would like in the last two months.