Re: Inconsistency wrt to ellipsis (...)

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> In French, there are *never* two spaces.

French typography rules reference is:

Imprimerie nationale, Lexique des règles typographiques en usage à
l'Imprimerie nationale, Paris, Imprimerie nationale, 1990, ISBN

However, that one is not online....

But, in the french team, we have some TeXnicians always ready for
pointing out typography errors in our translations..:-)

I would advise all other translators to get some input from TeXnicians
using their own languages. These strange beasts are most often a very
good reference for typography as it sometimes appear they live for