Re: Inconsistency wrt to ellipsis (...)

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> In French, there are *never* two spaces.

French typography rules reference is:

Imprimerie nationale, Lexique des règles typographiques en usage à
l'Imprimerie nationale, Paris, Imprimerie nationale, 1990, ISBN
2-12-081075-0,

However, that one is not online....

But, in the french team, we have some TeXnicians always ready for
pointing out typography errors in our translations..:-)

I would advise all other translators to get some input from TeXnicians
using their own languages. These strange beasts are most often a very
good reference for typography as it sometimes appear they live for
it..:-)