Re: Inconsistency wrt to ellipsis (...)

On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 10:16:46PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Some more inconsistency:
> >   - hard drive vs hard disk
> Or "storage device".....

I wonder what happened to that. At some point all the templates started
using "hard disk" instead of "storage device". Well, I *do* find "hard
disk" better, i'm just wondering whether there has been discussion or a
... hm... resolution.

> >   - One or two space between sentences (Two of course!)
> Bleh. Anyway, if *this* is changed, translations need unfuzzification.

Apart from that, you seem to know why two spaces are needed. Any
justification on to the point of why?

> This may differ from lang to lang.
Apart from languages which do not use spaces altogether..... But it would
be really nice to know the reason for a certain rule in English, as it
might apply to your own language without you knowing this.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org