Re: Bosnian language

Quoting Denis Barbier (barbier@linuxfr.org):
> On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 02:04:46PM +0200, Safir Secerovic Linux Zagor wrote:
> > What is the fuss about all this.
> > Bosnian is the native language spoken in Bosnia and Herzegovina by
> > those people who consider themselves Bosnians. It is officially
> > recognized spoken language in the world!!!
> [...]
>
> Do you realize that your complaint is absolutely clueless?  If something
> went wrong, please tell us so that it can get fixed.

Safir is the Bosnian translator of d-i....

I imagine that he went through the threads which happened a few weeks
ago when we were talking about the Serbian translation. There were
some considerations about the languages in the countries which were
previously part of the former Yougoslavia.

Some explanations have been given by the Serbian translator, I have
added some comments and so on.... Some of these may have been wrong,
either completely wrong...or wrong with the point of view of Bosnian
people....or wrong because I or someone else misunderstood others
explanations (remember that we are nearly all non English native
speakers).

Nevertheless, the current Bosnian translation of d-i will not be
touched and NOT be called anything else than Bosnian. Safir, you can
certainly be assured of this....so you can certainly continue to
improve it..:-)