LVMCFG : changes to menus

I have commited changes to lvmcfg menu templates. I have looked into
the lvmcfg>.sh script in order to check that I didn't break anything.

The rationale was removing acronyms and replace them with English
names : s/VG/Volume Groups and so on.....

Given the logic of how debconf values are handled, this didn't require
a lot of changes to lvmcfg.sh script...just one line.

Please review all this of course, as this is a bit likely to break
lvmcfg....

I thought that the following was not really clear:

	 This is the Logical Volume Manager configuration menu.

Please select one of the proposed actions to configure the Logical
Volume Manager (LVM).

LVM configuration action:
Volume Groups (VG)
Logical Volumes (LV)
Leave

And replaced it by:

	 This is the Logical Volume Manager configuration menu.

Please select one of the proposed actions to configure the Logical
Volume Manager (LVM).

LVM configuration action:
Configure Volume Groups (VG)
Configure Logical Volumes (LV)