Re: Resignation

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 08:07:55AM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> So be it.
> Free software extremists I can live with.  But this is too much.
> I will resign from this project in two weeks time.
> In the mean, please send me offers to maintain my packages in *private*.
> Any packages which are not claimed for in two weeks time will be orphaned
> and th usual rules shall apply.

I proposed some changes to countrychooser before this discussion
was moved to debian-devel and made an unofficial branch to seek
for comments; a PO file is temporarily available at
Please tell us whether these strings are acceptable from your
point of view, and if not which changes you would like to see.
If you insist on leaving, I can not stop you.