Re: beta4 status

Quoting Samuel Liddicott (sam@liddicott.com):
> If someone will give me a specific task, I'm happy to do VMware installation
> tests.
> I presume I just ship back the results of some log file at the end?

See www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer for instruction on how to
report.

You can have a look at all screens if you're a native English
speaker. Please focus on inconsistencies things, misspelling, bad
English (partman may still have some of these).

As you use VmWare, feel free to look at strange and unusual stuff, for
instance LVM things by using two disks from which you build some
Logical Volumes, or stuff like that......