beta4 status

We've slipped about 1 day on the release, which is not bad. I'm waiting
for the fixed kbd-chooser for m68k to get in (if it gets in before
dinstall), and then will send in the probably final image build on the
autobuilders. That will take either 1 or 2 days depending on their load,
and then we'll need to build CD images, and at least a day of testing,
and a day to update the web site and make the release. This puts the
release on the 29th or 30th.

The udebs have already been synced to testing, and it whould be in shape
for release as of dinstall.

Since very little will change between now and release, we can get a few
days of testing in. I'd particularly like to get installation reports
for the following:

	- hppa (anything approximating success besides second hand reports
	        would be good)
	- sparc CD installs, both sparc32 and sparc64
		(or it goes back on the errata :-/)
	- ia64 (just to confirm that the problems bdale reported to me
	        are fixed)
	- alpha (just to confirm there's nothing else now that
	        debootstrap is fixed)
	- i386 full desktop install from full CD

After today's dinstall and CD image build, the sarge_d-i CDs, and the
latest images in unstable on the ftp site are the ones to test, not the
sid_d-i CDs and daily builds.

--
see shy jo