Re: Request for review of partman-newworld

Ok, that explains it. And no, then I don't need to put in onto the initrd image, but then I will have to figure out how to make anna pull in packages from a local archive, w/o having a full mirror available on my local site. Guess I'll have to build a partial archive with all necessary udebs and debs then.

How can I tell if partman-newworld is used?

Regards,

Pepijn.