Re: splitting root floppy by languages

Steve Langasek wrote:

> Slavic languages are split between Latin2 and Cyrillic for the character
> sets, so this may not an optimal grouping.

Working out the character set groupings?  Great idea...  I really have
absolutely no idea which languages use which code points.  I was just
trying to come up with *some* rational division.

What do we get if we sort into:
* Asian
* Cyrillic
* Latin2
* Latin1
* other
?

I'm a bit worried that (for example) the Latin1 disk would end up with the
majority of languages if this is done, which probably wouldn't help with
the space issues that much.  :-P

<snip>
> Hmm, we have Albanian translations?
Apparently so.