Re: Debian installer for Apple XServe

> BTW, the SATA drive you mentioned previously are only used with the G5
> powermac, right ? None of the earlier models have Serial ATA support ?

right.  SATA was new on the g5 towers.  the g5 xServe machines are also
now SATA - not that anyone i know personally has gotten their hands on
one, of course.  [Apple owes us one as a warranty replacement for a G4
that died - they couldn't find an appropriate G4 to ship us, so we get a
G5 as soon as one becomes available.]

--elijah