Re: [INTL:ro]common files and questions(spelling, wording, mistakes)

Eddy Petrisor wrote:
> Where: partman_partman
> String: "Contiunue the partitioner?"
> Problem: is this correct?
> Suggestion: "Contiunue the partitioning?"

"Continue with partitioning?"

Should be easy to fix, translations can be unfuzzied as this is unlikely
to change them.

> Where: tools_isoscan
> String: "The ISO image you downloaded is may be corrupt."
> Problem: "is may be" not correct
> Suggestion: "is may be" becomes "may be"

Agreeed. I think translations can be unfussied here too.

> Where: tools_partconf
> String: "You can choose to leave this file system intact,
> or create a file system or swap space."
> Problem: Wording? (or .. or) (doesn't sound good)
> Sugestion: "You can choose to leave this file system
> intact,
> or you could create a file system or swap space."

IMHO this is not worth messing with. It's valid English as is, and we're
in a string freeze

Can you make the changes and unfuzzy?

--
see shy jo