Re: partman review

Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> > I guess I didn't install those right. I've manged to get them to work,
>
> How you did this?  So far all tests of partman-ext3 and partman-auto I
> have done were using "make TYPE=.... demo".
>
> With "make TYPE=.... demo" I am unable to reproduce the bugs with the
> missing swap, forced ext3 and the strange /var/lib.  I suppose that
> they all have one common reason related to cdebconf.
>
> > a 2.1 gb logical partitoon (#5) that did not have a mount point
> > assigned
>
> This one had to be the missing swap space.

The missing swap problem, like the forced ext3, was a missing udeb,
partman-basicfilesystems in this case. After adding that udeb, swap is
marked as swap.

So I think that partman-auto needs to depend on
partman-basicfilesystems, partman-ext3, and I've made that change, as
well as making partman-basicfilesystems standard priority.

--
see shy jo