Re: Lowering mirror questions priority to medium

Christian Perrier wrote:

| Same rationale for mirror host. As long as we check that default hosts
| for each country are rock solid mirrors, I see no real interest in
| keeping this question at high priority.
|
| Does someone object to this?

If this means what I think it does, then yes :-)  Here in Australia,
most broadband connections are byte-charged when you go above some
quota.  One of the Australian Debian mirrors (ftp.wa.au.debian.org)
counts as local, free traffic while the other (ftp.au.debian.org) would
count towards my quota.  I suspect that people in other countries may be
in similar positions.  Likewise, some people will have a much faster
connection to the Debian mirror on their LAN, or provided by their Uni,
or whatever, and want to use that instead of ${country}.debian.org.

I believe that not prompting for mirror hostname on the default priority
would be a mistake.

Cheers,

Cameron.