Re: Lowering mirror questions priority to medium

Hi-
Not necessarily an objection, but if it was the case that previously people were using many different mirrors, now they will only be using the default mirror, which may dramatically increase bandwidth requirements on that mirror, or it'll get really slow.

Erik
Columbia University AcIS

Christian Perrier wrote:
Same rationale for mirror host. As long as we check that default hosts
for each country are rock solid mirrors, I see no real interest in
keeping this question at high priority.