Lowering mirror questions priority to medium

Folks,

languagechooser/countrychooser is now in a quite stable state. I think
we won't touch this system significantly and, yes, I will stay away
from the Arabic entry, Petter and Joeyh...:-)).

Anyway, even if we do this, we're sure that now we have a good way for
users to enter your language/location/locale combination.

Thus, I think we can start to target other d-i modules which input
such similar information.

The first evident target is choose-mirror.

I hereby propose to lower the priority of the mirror country AND
mirror host name from high to medium.

For the first one, the rationale is quite evident : users installing
at default priority certainly don't want to be asked twice for a
country. I think that probably 90-95% of them will pick up the default
(which is already properly set to what's chosen in
languagechooser/countrychooser).

Same rationale for mirror host. As long as we check that default hosts
for each country are rock solid mirrors, I see no real interest in
keeping this question at high priority.

Does someone object to this?