d-i beta 2: Wrong time for clock set to UTC

Dear d-i developers

When installing, the system time gets set to RTC time. However, my RTC
is set to UTC. Given that I'm in Sydney, I end up 11 hours out.
I'm pretty sure that the woody installer (or a package) used to asked
whether my hardware clock was set to UTC. The current installation
process does not ask this question.

To keep it simple, I believe the installer should ask for the timezone
as it currently does and then give a pop-up saying:

Which one is closer to your current time:

22:31:21
11:31:21

<Ok>                               <Cancel>

where the first choice assumes that the RTC is set to UTC whereas the
second assumes it's set to local time.

Best regards
Andree

PS: Please cc me in replies as I'm not currently subscribed to the list.
--
Andree Leidenfrost
Sydney - Australia