Bug#231400: INSTALL REPORT: sid_20040205
Debian-installer-version: sid 20040205
uname -a: Linux debian 2.4.24-1-386
Method: CD-ROM install
Root Device: IDE
Root Size/partition table: 1.2G
Base System Installation Checklist:
Initial boot worked: [E] *see below
Configure network HW: [O]
Config network: [O]
Detect CD: [O]
Load installer modules: [O] *but see below
Detect hard drives: [O]
Partition hard drives: [O] *but see below
Create file systems: [O]
Mount partitions: [O]
Install base system: [O]
Install boot loader: [O]
[O] = OK, [E] = Error (please elaborate below), [ ] = didn't try it
- kbd-chooser won't setup jp106 (Bug#229761).
- anna looks don't install bterm-unifont.
- partitioner(cfdisk) shows with unreadable characters when I use
- base-config has small, but critical typo (it use 'export $TMPDIR',
but it should be 'export TMPDIR'. This causes infinite loop).
JoeyH, could you upload base-config 2.10?
- base-config shows wrong menu keyboard.tst, mta.tst, pon.tst. Hmm,
what are they?