Re: ports status update

Thorsten Sauter wrote:
> there is currently no daily build. I have started it, but now pear.d.o
> is not recovered/opened for me. So that's the same like powerpc...
> waiting.
>
> I have created a cdrom-set, so I thing daily cdrom's should easily
> creatable by manty.

Would you like to try to get hppa enabled in the debian-installer
packager's architecture list? All I need is someone to test that
dpkg-buildpackage succeeds for the debian-installer package on hppa, and
that the resulting images minimally work (that at least the
debian-installer-demo package works, for instance). Then I can turn it
on and let the autobuilders at it. This can be a substitute for daily
builds; debian-cd is currently using this for powerpc since the daily
build is down.

--
see shy jo