Re: ports status update

Thorsten Sauter wrote:
> hppa: ?
>   I like to see beta builds for hppa too. If no one is able to build
>   such images, I can create the beta cdrom for hppa.
>   The hppa looks in a very good state for me, no we _should_ provide
>   image also.

It would be useful if you could work with manty and get the hppa CD
image creation straightened out. hpps also needs to be gotten to a state
where it can be build on the autobuilders, which involves making sure
that the debian-installer package can build from source in a clean
unstable chroot with source depends installed. AFAIK there is no daily
build for HPPA either.

There are several old install reports, I think all it needs is some
effort to get the above working, and a few new install reports to make
the beta.

--
see shy jo