Re: Booting netinst from SCSI CDROM fails

* Harald Dunkel <harald.dunkel@t-online.de> [2003-12-22 18:10]:
> Found it. But I could not pass the DHCP entry in the main menu, even
> though I manually called udhcpc, and ifconfig showed me that I've

I think if you configure a static IP address, the DHCP menu will stop
complaining.  At least that's what I did when pump failed and then I
could continue.  Alternatively, remove /sbin/pump before DHCP is
called, and it will use the other DHCP client and just work.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com