Re: BIDI Status in Debina Installer

Hello Alastair:

Sorry to hear you wor sick. I feel guilty for sending you soo many emails. I hope you and the family are better now.

Please make sure you checkin the files that I sent you so I can start testing the daily builts. BTW, you have to have the languagechooser langlist file updated with the arabic option otherwise I can not activate the arabic language and not be able to continue the test.

Thanks again for you work. the entire arabic community appreciates your work.

Anmar