Debian testing/sarge installer: any support of journaling filesystems, such as Reiserfs,Xfs?

Everyone,

today I checked out the beta stage Debian installer, which comes with
sarge. I noticed it comes with auto hardware detection capability,
which I think is pretty cool. But I did not find any hints on how to
use it when attempting to apply any journaling FS on a new system I
wish to install? Did I miss any important point? Or does it lack
because of beta stage? Anyone got any hints, or links to a newer,
unofficial Debian installer?

Best Regards,
 A.Fitterling