Re: Debian testing/sarge installer: any support of journaling filesystems, such as Reiserfs,Xfs?

Alexander Fitterling wrote:
> today I checked out the beta stage Debian installer, which comes with
> sarge. I noticed it comes with auto hardware detection capability,
> which I think is pretty cool. But I did not find any hints on how to
> use it when attempting to apply any journaling FS on a new system I
> wish to install? Did I miss any important point? Or does it lack
> because of beta stage? Anyone got any hints, or links to a newer,
> unofficial Debian installer?

This installer currently supports both the ext3 and reiserfs types of
filesystems; bouth are journaled filesystems. You should be able to pick
them off the menu of filesystems when mounting your partitions.

--
see shy jo