Re: cdebconf menu location

Quoting Alastair McKinstry (mckinstry@computer.org):

> that until after the string freeze, though, and for people with better English
> than me (eg Christian Perrier :-))

You're kidding me, Alastair...:-). *you* are the one who lives in a
country where most people use english daily (with an horrible accent,
for sure, but the same writing...:-)

*I* am the one who badly speaks and less badly writes a strange
mixture some people may recognize as an english derivative.....

Ayway, I'll make some suggestions in a BR if you like. Correct me if I
am wrong, but we are indeed talking about the
tools/cdebconf/debian/cdebconf-priority.templates file, right ?