Re: cdebconf menu location

>Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
>> Having this ugly debconf priority question right after choosing the
>> language is annoying. Do we really need it there?
>
>I haven't tested a full d-i for a while now, but I think I can get the
>point.

The point of putting it there was that many users weren't aware
they _could_ change the priority, and ask more questions
(eg the kbd-chooser default issue). It pretty much needs to be asked to be noticed;
people just fail to read the boot splash screen.

I agree that its ugly, though, and probably deserves to be re-written. I'd leave
that until after the string freeze, though, and for people with better English
than me (eg Christian Perrier :-))

Slán agus Beannacht,
- Alastair McKinstry