Re: base-config CVS relocated

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 08:08:19AM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 12:21:35AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 09:03:05AM +1100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > > * Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [2003-12-16 18:40]:

> > > You can (and should) just upload a fixed 2.4.22 package in the meantime.
> >
> > Upload a fixed package ? How ? Well, maybe i should upload a version of
> > the package forgetting everything i did on the package for the past two
> > month, and the 4 different versions, and upload the package, without any
> > guarantee that the real package will ever be going to be accepted ?
> > Sorry, i don't feel like this. There is a package in the NEW queue, it
> > fixes the bug and much more, either it is ok, and it should be accepted,
> > or it is not, and it should be rejected with the reasons for it.
> >

> I can't look in the NEW queue ( at least I don't know how )

Well, i think you can look at the files there, but not look at their
content.

> but your reply reads likes a clumsy way to say
>  there _are_ fixed packages uploaded.

Yep, they are, 3 different versions of them, which closes many of the
bugs against the package, and provide support for more than just pmac
powerpc. They are in the NEW queue since over one month, and will
probably stay there at eternam or something such, which is why i have
stopped doing d-i work since over a month (well, i was also busy with
other stuff and such, but still, d-i is a priority).

Friendly,

Sven Luther