Re: Issue mounting partitions

Hi Joe!

Thank you very much for your quick answer!

I'll file a bug on the partconf package as you suggested. I'm not in a hurry and I'll be happy if this helps the Debian project.

Cheers,

Michael

Thanks for going to the trouble to take photos of it and put them up on
the web.

It seems to me that the part of the installer known as partconf is not
seeing your partitions, while an earlier part is. Since these parts use
different underlying technologies, this is at least possible, though
it's not a common problem.

I think you need to get a dump of your partition table in the
appropriate form and submit it as a bug against the partconf package.
Not knowing much about partitions myself I'll leave the details to
someone else.
--
Michael Opdenacker michael@opdenacker.org, http://michaelo.free.fr

Computers are like air conditioners
They stop working properly when you open Windows

GnuPG Key fingerprint:
978E 71D7 3172 7E9D EB01 BB89 F0E0 0860 003E D701